- Bosch Active Line Plus electric drivetrain for more torque and smoother acceleration
- Updated frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
- Stores under a desk for convenient theft protection; no need to bring a heavy lock
Ride it, Fold it, Go Further
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further
Ready to Roll
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
One Size Fits All
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.